And the winners are…
Our global partner summit is a point in the year that I always look forward to. An opportunity not only to get together (albeit in a hybrid way this year), but to share our vision and future strategy with our partners. It’s an opportunity to share what’s new, but also celebrate our shared successes from the last year – and there were many for our partner community in the UK & Ireland. That’s not to say that there haven’t been challenges. And that’s what makes me so very proud of those we work with daily, and those who are instrumental in helping the UK and Ireland benefit from leading digital technologies. Our partners truly make things happen. 95% of our business in EMEAR is through our partners. In the UK, we work with over 4,000 IT organisations who sell and implement Cisco technology.
Every year during Partner Summit we mark the occasion with annual partner awards, they come in multiple ways, from Global and Regional awards, to those awarded in country (you can find a full list here).
This year, I am delighted to share that the following received UK & Ireland partner awards (in alphabetical order). Congratulations to all of our winners!
- Capital Partner of the Year: Natilik
- Collaboration Partner of the Year: ITGL Limited
- Commercial Partner of the Year: VCG Technology Services Limited
- Customer Experience Partner of the Year: Natilik
- Data Centre and Cloud Partner of the Year: CDW
- Distributor of the Year: Ingram Micro UK
- Enterprise Networking & Meraki Partner of the Year: CAE Technology Services
- Enterprise Partner of the Year: Computacenter UK Ltd
- IoT/Industry Partner of the Year: Trustmarque Solutions
- Managed Service Partner of the Year: BT Group
- Marketing Partner of the Year: Natilik
- Security Partner of the Year: Computacenter UK Ltd
- Small Business Partner of the Year: Vodafone UK Ltd
- Social Impact Partner of the Year: Block Solutions
- Software Partner of the Year: CAE Technology Solutions
- Transformation/Innovation Partner of the Year: Softcat Plc
- UK and Ireland Partner of the Year: Computacenter UK Ltd
- Xtend Partner of the Year: Everyangle
Cisco Partner Summit UK & Ireland awards reflect the top-performing partners within specific technology markets across the UK & Ireland. All award recipients are selected by a group of Cisco Global Partner Organisation and regional and theatre executives.