CiscoLive Milan – Something to look forward to…
As we say good bye to the long summer evenings and as the nights begin to draw in, as someone that has a very keen interest in Cisco technology, one of the things that I start to look forward to is CiscoLive!! On January 26th 2105, CiscoLive is returning to the beautiful city of Milan. I have been fortunate enough to have attended CiscoLive as it has traveled around Europe now for the last 6 years, and each year the event remarkably gets bigger and better. The difficulty, I find at least, is how to squeeze in all the session, content and material into the week.
Over the coming months, I will be sharing my thoughts on some of the super content and truly outstanding speakers that will be attending this years event, and hopefully providing some signposts as to some of the must see sessions or events taking place over what is a very informative and busy week. However ahead of that, I thought I would outline why I think CiscoLive is THE networking event to go to, bar none.
- World-Class Education and Training – You have the ability to build a custom curriculum from hundreds of sessions on today’s hottest technologies, spanning multiple programs and technology tracks. View Content Catalogue
- Meet the Engineer – This is your opportunity to engage face to face with the experts who develop Cisco products and solutions. Learn more
- The World of Solutions – Get answers to your questions from Cisco partners and meet with Cisco’s own experts at the Cisco Campus. Learn more
- Free Certification Exam – Take advantage of the free certification exam that comes with your Main Conference Pass. Learn more
- DevNet Zone – Get hands-on with our SDKs (Software Development Kit) and APIs (Application Programmable Interface) to innovate and create solutions using Cisco and Open Source technology, platform and projects. Dare to Develop
- Social Events – And no trip to CiscoLive is complete without attending the many different social networking events, including the always amazing Customer Appreciation Event. Learn more
So if you are interested to learn more about the fantastic sessions and material that is available at CiscoLive over the coming months, feel free to drop by this blog again. Equally I can highly recommend the CiscoLive Milan 2015 website where you will also learn more about how to register for the event: http://www.ciscolive.com/emea/
Finally, if this is the first time you have heard of CiscoLive and still trying to work out what it is all about, then there is no better place to start than this summary of last years event. If you have any questions on the event, always feel free to drop them here in the comments box, and I will be happy to answer them.
And for those interested, Inter Milan are currently scheduled to be playing at home on the Sunday before CiscoLive starts, against Torino. Just saying… http://www.inter.it/en/calendario/2015/01Tags: